Featuring a JIS square taper standard, our oversized bottom bracket interface showcases a step-down shape specific to the crank arm-length meeting at the pedal boss. Unlike alternative options, no two lengths are the same. Our durable cold-forged cranksets are available in sizes from 135mm through 170mm and employ a 5-bolt 110 BCD chainring pattern.
All JIS square taper standard cranks are compatible with all BSA European-style square taper bottom brackets.
- Oversized Bottom Bracket Interface
- Durable Cold-Forged Construction
- JIS Square Taper Design
- Box One Bottom Bracket Square-Taper Titanium/Carbon
- Box Two Bottom Bracket Square-Taper Chromoly
- Box Three Square Taper Steel Bottom Bracket
- Box One Chromoly Chainring Bolts
- Box One 7075 Alloy Chainring Bolts
|N/A / Black / 140mm
|N/A / Black / 145mm
|N/A / Black / 150mm